Originating in Spain in the late 1990s and then spreading in Italy, tekar therapy is an ideal device therapy for pain relief from the first session. In fact, tecar therapy uses the capacitor effect to generate high-frequency magnetic fields that accelerate cell repair processes and act on membrane potential, contributing to a significant reduction in rehabilitation time.
Benefits of Smart Tekar
1) Dual frequency: With 300KHz and 448KHz, RET and CET have deep and shallow differences. A deeper penetration of RET can reach 10CM without energy loss.
2) High power: In terms of time, similar products are around 80W. Our maximum power is 300W, practical power is 250W. High power means the internal components must be of high quality.
3) Patented Appearance: Unique appearance design.
4) Diversification of handles: Optional double 80MM handles, T-shaped handles, foot pads and fascia sets increase the flexibility of operation and improve the physical therapy effect.
5) Big screen: 10.4 inch LED touch screen
6) Recommended parameters: 10 body parts including recommended treatment parameters such as treatment time, number of times, interval.
What are RET and CET?
Tecar has two modes of operation, capacitive and resistive, both of which use insulated electrodes of different sizes and a neutral return board to close the conductive circuit. For effective treatment, the operator must position the instruments properly.
RESISTIVE action is effectively performed in all low water content 'resistive' tissues found between the mobile electrode and the return board, including deep muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and skeleton. Work into the skin at a depth of 8-10 cm.
CAPACITIVE action focuses on the area under the movable electrode to stimulate water-rich soft tissues such as the dermis, lymphatic system, muscle and venous system. It acts on the skin at a depth of 3-5 cm.
The heat speeds up metabolism. This causes blood to flow faster and to become more oxygenated. The result is that more oxygen, and other healing properties of your body’s natural systems, are rushed to the site. The waste is also removed more quickly. The overall result is that your pain is reduced significantly, and the injury is healed more quickly